Frequently Asked Questions
To delete a photo or video message, follow these steps:
- Go to the dashboard and select the group card where the photo or video message was sent.
- On the right down corner of the message, click on the delete icon.
This will remove the photo or video message from the group.
You can send the group card/story to the recipient by publishing the group card/story and copying the link. To do this:
- Go to the Dashboard
- Select the group card/story
- Click on "Publish story" in the STORY SETTINGS section
- Copy the link from the LINKs section. Click on "Published story" to get the link
- Send the link via Whatsapp, email, or any other social network
Please be aware that once the story is published, it cannot be modified.
Only the admin of a group can delete a group card. To delete a group card, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the Dashboard by clicking on the icon in the top right corner of the page.
- From the Dashboard, select the group card you want to delete.
- Click on the "Delete Story" button.
Please note that deleting a group card will also delete all the videos and photos that are included on it. Be sure to carefully consider whether you want to delete a group card before taking this action.