Terms & Conditions
If you do not agree to (or cannot comply with) the Agreements, you may not use the service. However, if you have any concerns, please contact us at email@example.com so we can try to find a resolution. These terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who wish to access or use the service
By creating an account on our service, you consent to receiving newsletters, marketing materials, and other promotional information from us. However, you can choose to opt out of receiving these communications by following the unsubscribe link or by contacting us via email.
When you purchase any product or service through our service, you may be required to provide certain information, such as your credit card number, expiration date, billing address, and shipping information.
You confirm that you have the legal right to use the credit card or other payment method in connection with the Purchase, and that the information you provide to us is accurate, complete, and correct.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for various reasons, including but not limited to product or service availability, errors in pricing or description, errors in your order, or other issues.
We also reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity is suspected. Please note that we do not store any payment data, such as credit card numbers.
4. Free Trial
Guestory offers a free trial mode that allows you to test out our service before committing to a paid plan. During the free trial period, you are not required to provide any billing information.
Please note that any data or content you upload or create during the free trial may be deleted after 30 days if you do not upgrade to a paid plan.
By using the free trial mode, you agree to these terms and acknowledge that your data may be deleted if you do not upgrade to a paid plan. If you have any questions or concerns about the free trial, please contact us for more information.
5. Fee Changes
Guestory, in its sole discretion and at any time, may modify fees for the different packs.
Except when required by law, fees are non-refundable.
Our service allows you to post, link, store, and share text, photos, or videos. You are responsible for the content that you post on or through our service, including ensuring that it is legal, reliable, and appropriate. When you post content on or through our service, you represent and warrant that: (i) the content is yours (you own it) or you have the right to use it and the right to grant us the rights and license specified in these terms, and (ii) the posting of your content on or through our service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other rights of any person or entity. We reserve the right to terminate the account of anyone found to be infringing on a copyright.
You retain all of your rights to any content you submit, post, or display on or through our service, and you are responsible for protecting those rights. We are not responsible and assume no liability for content that you or any third party posts on or through our service. However, by posting content using our service, you grant us the right and license to use and modify your content in order to improve the quality of the content and our platform.
Guestory has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor and edit all content provided by users.
In addition, the content found on or through this service is the property of Guestory or used with permission. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy, or use this content, whether in whole or in part, for commercial purposes or for personal gain, without obtaining express written permission from us in advance.
8. Prohibited Uses
You may use our service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these terms. You agree not to use our service:
- In any way that violates any applicable national or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail", "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- In any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of our service, or which, as determined by us, may harm or offend the Company or users of our service or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use our service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair our service or interfere with any other party's use of our service, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through our service.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access our service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on our service.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on our service or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of our service.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of our service, the server on which our service is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to our service.
- Attack our service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Take any action that may damage or falsify the Company's rating.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of our service.
We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
When you create an account with us, you guarantee that you are over the age of 18 and that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. If the information you provide is inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete, your account on our service may be terminated immediately.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to restricting access to your computer and/or account. You agree to be responsible for any and all activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password, whether your password is with our service or a third-party service. If you become aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account, you must notify us immediately.
We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
11. Intellectual Property
Service and its original content (excluding content provided by users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Guestory and its licensors. Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Guestory.
12. Copyright Policy
Our company respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects our users to do the same. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly provided to us. If you believe that your content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
We value your feedback and appreciate your help in identifying errors or issues with our website. If you encounter any problems while using our site, or have suggestions for improvement, please let us know. We welcome your comments and suggestions and will use them to improve the user experience for everyone. By providing us with your feedback, you acknowledge and agree that we may use and share your comments and suggestions for any purpose, without any compensation or obligation to you.
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your account and block access to our service at any time, without prior notice or liability, for any reason we see fit. This includes but is not limited to violations of our terms of service. If you want to cancel your account, you can simply delete it. However, certain provisions of the terms of service, such as those relating to ownership, disclaimers of warranties, indemnification, and limitations of liability, will remain in effect even after termination.
In the event that we are required to shut down our website or service, we will provide you with advance notice via email and give you 21 days to download any data or content that you have stored on our platform. We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that you are able to retrieve your data and content, but we cannot guarantee that it will be available or that we will be able to provide assistance in the retrieval process. By using our service, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any loss of data or content that may occur as a result of the shutdown of our website or service.
15. Changes in our services
We have the right to change or remove our service or any materials provided through the service at any time, without notice. We will not be responsible if the service or any part of it is unavailable for any reason or for any length of time. Occasionally, we may limit access to certain parts or all of the service to users, including those who have registered.
16. Revisions to terms
We reserve the right to update these Terms at any time by posting the amended terms on this website. It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms. If you continue to use the platform after we post revised terms, it means that you accept and agree to the changes. You should check this page frequently to stay informed about any updates, as they are binding on you.
By continuing to use our service after any changes become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use the service.
By using our service or any other services provided by us, you confirm that you have read these terms of service and agree to be bound by them.